As an intern, you will support our investment team as a full-fledged member in deal situations, in the selecting and reviewing new investment opportunities and in portfolio development. You due diligence workstreams within the scope of transactions together with our investment managers and contribute to our investment decisions through your analyses. You analyse business plans and create financial models for company valuation. In deal generation, you help to identify and examine investment opportunities and prepare analyses and presentations as a basis for decision-making. You support our existing portfolio in its further development of our existing portfolio and prepare market and competitor analyses in order to further sharpen our understanding of relevant target markets.
- Business or technical studies shortly before bachelor’s degree or in the further studies (Master, MBA)
- Outstanding academic performance
- First internships in investment banking, consulting, Big 4 or private equity
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- High level of commitment, entrepreneurial thinking and affinity for private equity and technology / software
- Advanced MS-Office skills
At least 3 months